I have been drinking 2 ounces of Ningxia Red Whole Body Infusion for 30 days (ETA: it’s been 6 months now) and I’ve decided it’s definitely one of the best nutritional drink supplements I’ve used. My energy had been super low due to a variety of factors, and I decided to give this nutritional supplement a try in hopes it would help me out. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I thought the ingredients looked great. As someone who has be REALLY. CAREFUL. about what she eats due to a chronic illness, the ingredients are clean and don’t affect my body negatively in any way. And it’s low in sugar!
The Main Ingredient: Ningxia Wolfberry Puree (Lycium barbarum)
In Chinese medicine, this is known as Gou Qi Zi. It has been used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine as an anti-aging tonic and blood tonifier. It nourishes the Yin, which diminishes as we age, particularly in women. It also aids the eyes and helps with visual acuity.
In China, it has traditionally been consumed daily in congees, rice dishes and drinks. It contains a rich assortment of vitamins and minerals including carotene, vitamin A1, B1, B2, C, calcium and iron.
Gou Qi Zi originally appeared in “Shen Nong’s Herbal Classic” and was used by master Chinese herbalists throughout the centuries to treat conditions as varied as blurred vision, impotence and urinary incontinence and overall deficiency.
- Blueberry Juice Concentrate (Vaccinium corymbosum): Supports digestive and urinary health. High flavonoid content. High levels of anthocyanins.
- Plum Juice Concentrate (Prunus domestica): Rich in anti-oxidants and phytochemicals. Low-glycemic index. Supports intestinal health.
- Cherry Juice Concentrate (Prunus avium): High in potassium. High in antioxidants. High in flavonoids and anthocyanins.
- Pomegranate Juice Concentrate (Punica granatum) Contains high levels of flavonoids and polyphenols and has more antioxidants than red wine, green tea, blueberries, and cranberries.
- Aronia Juice Concentrate (Aronia melanocarpa) Has the highest level of antioxidants of any food in the world and very high in phenols.
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract supports healthy circulation and healthy eyes.
- Ningxia Red also contains a proprietary blend of essential oils including: Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis), Yuzu essential oil (Citrus junos), Lemon essential oil (Citrus limon) and Tangerine essential oil (Citrus reticulata).
According to the Agricultural Research Service’s Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, eating foods with high ORAC values may help reduce your risk of disease and could increase the human blood’s antioxidant power by ten to twenty five percent. The USDA recommends an intake between 3,000 and 5,000 units of ORAC every day. However, the average person does not even consume half of the required amount on a daily basis.
So every day for exactly 30 days, I drank approximately 2 ounces of Ningxia Red each day. For the first few days, I was like “eh, I don’t really see any change. ” But I stuck with it, and by week 3, I really noticed a substantial improvement in my energy and mood. My digestion was better. I was more alert and more positive about my day. I found myself NOT falling asleep in front of the tv during family movie night, for example (this is a basically unheard of in my house). I recently began adding in Nitro which I think is also useful for sheer energy boosting. I use it about 30 minutes before a workout or if I feel an afternoon slump.
So, to sum up: if you’re thinking you might need a delicious nutritional drink supplement, I definitely think NingXia Red is worth a try. You can purchase it as a retail member here. If you join as a wholesale Member, you will get 24% off that price as well as all other products for one year. Visit my join page for more information.
Update: I originally wrote this post for a different blog about one month ago. I have since merged that blog with this one. I have continued to use NingXia Red on a daily basis and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. It is 100% worth the price, which ends up being about $2-3 dollars a day for wholesale members. Even better: I’ve been able to give up my afternoon coffee!