Today is Young Living’s Live Your Passion Rally and I will be posting some amazing announcements here today and later tomorrow. You can place your order by logging in to your Virtual Office at www.youngliving.com/vo. If you don’t remember your username/member number or your password, you can call up Young Living directly at 1-800-371-3515 and they will help you out.
These will all be available at 1 pm EST today as an ER order OR a Quick Order-get those ER points!!!
Complete your whole Savvy look with Savvy Minerals Mascara infused with lavender essential oil which nourishes lashes while helping make them appear longer, fuller and darker. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, bismuth, talc, dyes, synthetic colorants or synthetic fragrances and available in black and brown shade coming soon.
Item #21072 – Mascara (Black)
New Lip Gloss Colors!
There are already some amazing colors available in the gloss, but now there are even more options! These are infused with olive oil, jojoba esters, and peppermint essential oil. They add shine and moisturize lips and have the exact same safe formula as other current Savvy Minerals Lip Gloss shades.
Item #21688 – Maven Lip Gloss
Item #21689 – Journey Lip Gloss (available soon)
New Lipstick shade!!
Going out for brunch? Make it sheer. Headed for a night on the town? Make it bold. With a smooth, buildable formula, this lipstick makes it easy to go from day to night with just a few extra coats. I have all the current colors of this lipstick and it. is. lovely. Smooth, long-lasting and the colors are to die for.
Item #21295 – Adore Lipstick
Back in Stock: The Brushes Collection
• Bronzer Brush: Use to apply bronzer to cheekbones or wherever the sun hits your face naturally. This brush is also great to use with Savvy Minerals Blush.
• Contour Brush: Use to contour and sculpt your cheekbones. This brush helps provide precision and control when you’re placing product on your face.
• Concealer Brush: Use to apply concealer. This brush helps conceal dark circles, blotches, and other imperfections.
• Eyebrow Brush: Use to sculpt eyebrows and separate lashes. One end helps shape brows, while the other is great for separating lashes after mascara application.
• Eyeliner Brush: Use to apply liquid or powder eyeliner. This brush has a fine pointed end and an angled end to help you create a flawless eyeliner look. The angled end can also be used for filling in eyebrows.
These brushes are soft and gentle on the skin. When paired with Savvy Minerals Setting Spray, these brushes make it easy to incorporate essential oils into your daily makeup routine.
New Eyeshadow shade!
ALL of these shades are formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, bismuth, talc, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colorants, or nanoparticles. This offers rich shades with high payoff and buildable color and quickly adds definition and drama to eyes. I am not an eyeshadow person, but own 3 of these and find them to be subtle enough for day wear.
Item #20856 – Freedom Eyeshadow